Friday, December 8, 2023

Quilts

Carol here ~

A couple of weeks ago I finished up the Christmas stockings I had been working on and they have been gifted.


These make nine total that I have made.  You can see the others here.

Lena and I also quilted up Dan's quilt #27 for 2023.

2023-27

I like how the sunlight picks up the texture of the quilting.

I had a rough week last week and some of this week.  I'll spare you the details but it was not fun.

Finally started feeling better a couple of days ago so loaded quilt #28 onto Lena and finished up the quilting on it yesterday.


Haven't attached bindings on either of the quilts yet, maybe I'll feel like wrestling with them this weekend.

The quilting loft is the warmest place to be especially with this colder weather.

In fact, it has been cold enough to ice over the pond.


Sure wish if we're going to have winter that it would stay cold enough to ice over the pond enough to make it safe.  Doesn't look like that's going to happen though because warmer temps and rain predicted for the weekend.

Here is more artwork by our talented Granddaughter Kailey.  


She is a junior at Maranacook Community High School.  

Have a good weekend, if you are driving watch out for black ice!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...