Friday, November 3, 2023

A Quilt-y Post

Carol here ~ 

Last week I was sitting outside stitching down bindings,


this week the heavy coats, hats and mittens came out.  Brrr!

The swim float is out of the pond, the picnic table is covered, the kayaks put away along with all the patio furniture, guess we are ready for winter.  It won't hurt my feelings any if we don't get snow for a while, though.


Dan's quilts #22 and #24 are quilted and bound.

2023-22

2023-24

Quilt #25 is quilted and the binding is stitched to the front, just haven't done the hand stitching yet.

2023-25

2023-25

Remember a few weeks ago I told you about gifting quilts to Dan's sister and two nieces?
Here they are with their quilts.

Carol has 2023-4.


Becky has 2023-1.


And Katie has 2023-5.


Still have three more to gift to family as soon as we can connect.

Planning on getting that binding complete this weekend on 2023-25 then I have a couple of Christmas projects to get started on.  Might have to go out to storage to see what options I have for red fabric as I'm not liking the red here at the house.  We'll see...we're headed to Rangeley tomorrow so no quilting time.

Don't forget to turn your clocks back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...