Wednesday, September 13, 2023

This and That

Carol here ~ 

We have been trying to get a trike ride in all summer.  Either it was raining or we had commitments on the (few) days it wasn't.  So, last week we decided to just hop on and go for a little ride.  


We took about a two hour loop through Norway, Harrison, Naples, Bridgton, back to Norway and home.  It was HOT!  So hot that we both jumped in the pond when we got home.  

Hopefully, we get a couple more good riding days that we are able to enjoy.

I have been washing all the quilts that I bound over the summer.  Only a couple more to go to get caught up.


I guess it's time to get Lena Longarm running again.  Dan has about seven tops ready to be quilted.  (sigh)  He just doesn't quit.

Daughter Vanessa shared a bread recipe she has been making lately using Bob's Red Mill Artisan Bread Flour.  I picked up the flour a few weeks ago and made the bread from the recipe on the back of the package.  



It makes the best white, soft bread!  Grandson Evan loves it for french toast and since he is coming for supper tonight I am going to make a batch this morning so he can take it back to school with him for his late night french toast cravings.  Recipe makes two loaves.  Best buy for the flour is at Reny's if you have one nearby.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...