Monday, November 7, 2022

Dan's Ramblings ~ New Shed

Dan here ~

What a night for a fire, dead calm and not that cold. Remember the fire helps. I’ll take it for November 6th, Sunday evening. 



I have a very firm belief that these evenings are numbered. I’m gonna really hate to come in tonight. It was a pretty sunset even if it was wicked early. 





I have a shed! 

I really did not expect it all to fall into place and see everything happen this fall. It still needs a real door and siding and a roof. But they are all on order and come December when my carpenter gets through playing Bambi chaser they can finish the entire project. 





Excited as the dickens as my grandmother would have said. Today I built 16’ of double shelves and oldest grand Evan is supposed to help on Tuesday and we will move from storage and move in. I can’t wait. I see all of the stuff in one storage facility and much of the other one arriving into my new shed. I’m sure it will fill up quick, but time will tell.

My double border is slowly being assembled and is still just plugging along. 



The last few evenings have been spent making more of the fussy cut turtles and frogs and making them into the Square 2 units they need to be. I also have been making more of the pinwheels into Square 2 units. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing. Crazy amount of piecing. But remember this one is mine. It only takes time and time will tell.

Enjoy your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...