Friday, May 27, 2022

The Best Laid Plans

Carol here ~ 

Remember I told you about our granddaughter Kailey's artwork was accepted to hang in the Maine Capital Complex in Augusta?  If you missed that post you can read it here.

This past Wednesday they were having a reception for the students that had their art selected.




So, after lunch we headed to Augusta.  I felt great.  We got about halfway there and I started to feel nauseous.  We ended up on the side of Route 202 with me barfing.  ugh. We turned around and headed back home, stopping three times so I could barf some more.  I have not had one of these "episodes" in a couple of months so thought I was done with them.  Evidently not. 

Sorry, probably too much info but it is what it is.  I was SO disappointed that I didn't get to see Kailey, her artwork and the rest of the Freeman family.  (sigh)

Yesterday morning Dan put his K-cup in the Keurig, pressed start and realized his mug wasn't there to receive his coffee.  He couldn't see his mug as it was in the dishwasher so he grabbed the closest thing he could find which happened to be this mixing bowl in the drainer.


Now that's a cup of coffee!! Goober.

First load of flowers were picked up yesterday.  Too windy to plant so they will probably get planted today.



It will be nice to see some color around here.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.  Stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...