Monday, April 4, 2022

Almost!

Carol here ~

The ice is just about out of the pond. Maybe today or tomorrow? This is what it looked like yesterday morning.



And this is what it looked like last night. Big difference.



Snapped a few pics as we walked yesterday.

This is from the end of the pond.



This is from the ridge looking down towards us.



It changes so fast!

A couple of eagles were hanging out on the ice yesterday. Do they know there are fish under there?





The mud has finally dried enough so I can wear my regular sneakers to walk instead of my big clunky winter sneakers. So much easier! 



Lena and I quilted the STARFLOWER SURPRISE quilt I told you about last time. Got it bound, now just need to wash and dry before I give it to Vanessa.



Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...