Thursday, December 2, 2021

Bags and Books

Carol here ~

I sewed yesterday! First time I have sat at my sewing machine in months.

I have a couple of small Christmas gifts I want to make so headed up to the quilting loft. First I had to have Dan clean up his stuff as he has encroached into my space a bit.


One of the things I want to make is this Zippy Strippy Bag by Atkinson Designs.



I have made so many of these bags in the past. One Christmas (think this was 2010) I made them for all the girls in the family.




The last year of our Fall Quilt Camps (2018) I made one for every camper ~ 25 of them!

I have several of these bags that I keep various things in. They are also great for traveling.

This is as far as I got yesterday, won’t be able to finish up today but hopefully can tomorrow.



How many of you are fans of the Outlander series books by Diana Gabaldon? Her latest book in the series, #9, was just released last week.



I read it in a week, all 928 pages. I tried not to but I just couldn’t stop. Now I have to wait another five or so years for the next book which I think I read is the last of the series.

If you are not familiar with the series click here for more info.

Looks like we are getting some snow this morning.


Safe travels everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...