Monday, September 13, 2021

Quilt Week

Carol here ~

As Dan mentioned in the blog last week we were partaking in a quilting get-together with friends at a rental property in Casco. We commuted as our house is only about 25 minutes from the rental. I went over most days for a few hours but came back home when I was tired.

The rental house is gorgeous and on Crescent Lake. I snapped a few photos to share with you.







Here is your laugh for the day.  These signs were hanging in the laundry room.


I did not bring my sewing machine as I still had several quilts that needed binding. I ended up getting three of them completely bound.

Here is Rona 13, read more about it here.


Rona 9, read more about it here.


Rona 7, read more about it here.


Here is Dan trying out Rona 9.


And here we all are on our final day.

L-R Terry Sue, Debbie, Katrina, Me, Dan, Lynn, Jackie
Photo by Terry Sue

While we were sitting there in the sun we all commented on how easy it would be to take a nap so....


A good week with good friends ~ Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...