Friday, August 13, 2021

Rangeley Quilt Camp

Carol here ~

As some of you might remember, we passed on our Annual Quilt Camp event to our good friend Michael Hiatt of Sew On The Go when we retired from Threads Galore Quilt Shop. Fall Quilt Camp is coming right up and she has two spots that have opened up. If you are interested she needs to hear from you by August 15th. Fall Quilt Camp was always our best weekend of the year!


Two Spots open in Fall Quilt Camp! Wednesday, October 13th - Sunday, October 17th.

Therefore, there are two quilter spots open, for any one that may be interested. First come basis. If you are interested, please complete the online Registration form ASAP.

This retreat is for 5 days/4 nights and is limited to 24 retreaters. Please note that all safety measures are being taken.

Our rooming list is due by August 15th, so we will need to cut off sign-ups at that time. So, don't waste any time!

For more information and to sign-up: https://forms.gle/nWv3ZuqxyZb5vHW5

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I finally felt my back was strong enough to get in the kayak last night.  Well, mostly I felt it was strong enough to get OUT of the kayak!  I did OK but will remember to take my little pillow to give my spine a bit of protection next time.  


It was a lovely evening to be out on the pond.



I had no problem getting out although I did have Dan pull the kayak up onto the beach a bit so it would have some stability.

I even managed to stay up to see the sunset last night. Of course, it is happening earlier every night! So sad to think summer is coming to an end....


We have no plans for the weekend other than enjoying the summer weather!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...