Friday, July 30, 2021

Visitors!

Carol here ~

Dan did not get any stitching done last night as Erin, Evan and Parker arrived to spend the night. The quilting loft is now a bunk room. Both murphy beds and one blow up bed in use.

We haven’t seen the boys all summer ~ I think Parker has grown at least a foot! Of course, that is an exaggeration but he sure has shot up and is now about as tall as Evan.

Swimming in the rain happened and then games of Uno, Rummikub and Yahtzee ~ a fun evening.





Looks like it is clearing this morn, I see blue sky, so hoping the boys can get some time on the pond today.

I finished the binding on Dan’s door quilt and have been slowly working my way around the binding on Rona 10



Finished it up yesterday and we snapped this photo before it started raining. Again.

 


There are at least three more quilts waiting to be bound so should keep me busy for a good portion of August.

Can you believe it’s almost August? Where has the summer gone? I think we deserve some good weather for the rest of the season, don’t you? 

Enjoy the weekend!


1 comment:

  1. I love the door Quilt. There is so much to look at :) You are looking good Carol. Think of you both often especially as I currently sit in my cabin getting caught up on stuff before doing something else. And I agree, I whish the weather would be more kindly toward us all! I.m ready for more than one day of sun at a time!!

    ReplyDelete

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...