Friday, January 8, 2021

Request

Carol here ~

It’s Friday again all ready?

I have not had a very productive week, I guess. Seems my get up and go has got up and left.

I got a little further along on the “Birds of the Wire” project but nothing to get too excited about.
Quilt

If you remember a couple weeks back I talked about Lena Longarm’s robotics not working properly. The factory was shut down for two weeks over the holidays so nothing could be done about it. 

Today we finally got the paperwork we needed to send the part back to the factory so it is on it’s way. Hoping for a quick fix.

I just purchased this digitized pattern called Dragonfly Dance from My Creative Stitches and can’t wait to have Lena stitch it out.
 

Edge to Edge


We have so many different varieties of dragonflies here at the pond ~ I just love the delicacy of their transparent wings. (plus they eat those pesky mosquitoes)

Here is a picture I snapped of one on a flower in Dan’s raised bed garden.

Garden


I have a request. Do any of you have one of these? It is a Kesco Roll Cutter, popular in the 1950’s.

Baking

Baking
Notice the price on this?


If you do and would like to part with it I would be happy to purchase it from you.

I have one (given to by Dan’s mom) but would like one for my daughter as she bakes bread & rolls a lot.

If you don’t know what it is ~ This is a two in one roll cutter. One side has 3 blades and cuts dough into cloverleaf or 6-leaf sections (if you rotate and cut twice). The other side has 4 parallel blades for cutting fan tan rolls.

Baking

Baking


In the description of the roll cutter it says "scored rolls are fun to pull apart and butter as you eat".

Yep, I would have to agree ~ especially hot from the oven!

Baking

Have a good weekend, see you back here on Monday!

1 comment:

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...