Friday, January 29, 2021

Rona 10

Dan here ~

Today is Friday, that means that yesterday marked the end of week 4 of my walking project. The road had been horribly icy lately and I walk with ice-grippers on my walking shoes. This means that I stay on Old County Road, (which I will forever refer to as the Camp Rd) and walk back and forth or forth and back, whichever way I go first. Thankfully we had little bit of snow which brought the town in to plow and sand the road. Should be a little safer for a while. 

I am still well on track for my 2021 mile goal for the year. After 4 weeks I need to be at mile 155.6. I’ve walked 203.4 in the 4 weeks of January, good start towards my goal. Week 4 statistics. 


Rona 10 is complete and ready to be put in the “to be quilted pile”. Was pleased overall with the results.  I liked the added effect of the borders and cornerstones. What do you think? 

Scrap Quilts

Scrap Quilts


Carol started her Virtual Stay-treat with Michelle Hiatt and Lynn Wheatley last night. I played fly on the wall. I was there along with everyone at the event although most probably forgot I was there. Kinda funny listening to them tell their stories. They represent many areas of the US all gathering virtually to quilt for the weekend.

Carol

I have started sewing on Rona 11 and will tell you all about it someday. Until next time enjoy and remember ~

Wherever you go, there you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...