Carol here ~
Everyone is saying that this years' foliage was the best they've seen in a long time so we decided to go for a bit of a ride a-bout on Monday to see for ourselves. I would have liked to have made the Rangeley loop but my back would not have been happy with that. So we ended up heading up to Bethel, then Newry and Upton making a stop at Screw Auger Falls. We then headed down to Andover, Rumford Point and back home. And yes, the foliage is gorgeous. I didn't really take any pictures because you just can't get the color from a phone camera.
The wind has been howling and is suppose to continue doing so all week so I guess it's time to put the kayaks away. Vanessa and Jakob are coming over on Friday to help rake the leaves off the beach so Dan can get some help lifting the kayaks as our new ones are heavier than our old ones.
| 2026-14 |

No comments:
Post a Comment