Thursday again. The summer is rapidly leaving us. I have absolutely no idea where the year is going. It seems like it is in a hell of a hurry to get over with and move on to next year. Maybe next year will make more sense.
The planters are dwindling down and are about ready to be cut down and made ready for something for fall. Fall, that is a crazy thought. It seems like I just took off the blower from last winter. The seasons do their own thing without our input. That may change before too much longer, hopefully I’ll be gone before that can happen, although our time change ritual may change soon. I don’t know how I will like that either. I guess we can always find something to complain about.
The planters are dwindling down and are about ready to be cut down and made ready for something for fall. Fall, that is a crazy thought. It seems like I just took off the blower from last winter. The seasons do their own thing without our input. That may change before too much longer, hopefully I’ll be gone before that can happen, although our time change ritual may change soon. I don’t know how I will like that either. I guess we can always find something to complain about.
Both the girls and three of the grandkids as well came to the pond today. No Evan, but the rest were here. Most went swimming and water crafting out on the pond.
I sat on the patio and watched them, worked for me. Supper was enjoyed by all still present at that time. Probably a good thing most of them left as Parker did a number on the chicken. When it’s gone it’s gone.
Several games of cribbage happened.
In the studio I finished quilt #41 for 2026.
Still using 6” blocks for space fillers because we all know it’s all about the sashing strips. Single pops this time as it is much quicker. It’s actually twice as fast as double pops. Who knew.
I have no idea what the weather man is forecasting for this weekend. I figured out a long time ago they really only have an educated guess. Look outside, if it is raining probably the beach is a bad choice. You get my point? Whatever, you go enjoy your weekend. Be safe.

No comments:
Post a Comment