Carol here ~
How can it be the last week of August? Summer sure has flown by. I'm not complaining, September and October are my favorite months. I've even caught a glimpse of a red leaf here and there so fall is coming!
I finished the bindings on two quilts ~ 2025 35 & 36. Here they are....
| 2025-35 |
The quilting pattern shows up well on this one, it is a digitized pattern called MARMALADE.
The quilting pattern on this one is harder to see as it blends in but it is a digitized pattern called CHANTILLY.
| 2025-36 |
Grand Kailey is sharing a dorm apartment with friends for this school year. It has a full kitchen so she wanted to have some pot holders/hot mats made. Vanessa brought us some bird fabric, Dan pieced the blocks and I finished them up into pot holders. Love how he placed the birds.
Oopsie. Dan had blocks for this latest quilt up on the design wall up in the studio. We had the windows open as we were finally getting some refreshing air. BUT, the wind came up and this happened....
No comments:
Post a Comment