Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Carol here ~

Well, I made it to another birthday, it was Sunday.  Thanks to those of you who sent me birthday wishes.  My usual birthday treat is a Sam's Whoopie Pie but I changed it up this year.  We went out to the Log Yard Dairy Bar in Poland and had frozen custards.  Yum ~ just right.



The turtles sure are loving this hot and humid weather.  We counted 35 of them on our kayak paddle yesterday.  On logs, on the banking and in the pond, they were everywhere.

I finished up the binding on 2024-8 yesterday.

2024-8

I'll get it washed today then it's ready to stuff in the cubby with all the rest of them.  On to #9.

I have an oncology appointment on Wednesday then on Friday my car is getting new tires.  From there we are heading to Rangeley, meeting up with daughter Vanessa and grand Kailey to attend the DIVA Show which daughter Erin is a part of.  Should be fun.

Not much else happening, until next time...

  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...