Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Road Trip

Carol here ~ 

My friend Martha mailed me a couple of table runners and a wallhanging that she wanted me to quilt for her.  I got them done over the weekend.


Instead of mailing them back to her I decided to deliver in person, so a road trip happened.  She lives in a cozy little apartment with lots of her quilts around in Gorham. We had a great visit and I got out of the house for a bit.


I attended Open Sew at OMES last Friday.


Completed another binding.  This is Dan's quilt #30 from 2023. I really like this one.

2023-30

I also got a couple more quilted but honestly don't know what number I'm at.  Need to organize again to keep track better.

My walking has been off the past couple of weeks.  It's so easy to say to heck with it this time of year especially when I wasn't feeling so great.  Need to get my butt back out there, the fresh air feels so good.

I have a massage scheduled for this afternoon, hopefully she'll help get rid of the stiff neck I've had for the last several days.  I think I need a new pillow, too many choices.

I have oncology tomorrow and I'll probably attend Open Sew again on Friday if my treatment tomorrow doesn't zap me.  Never know.

Loving this week of sunshine and blue skies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...