Friday, September 22, 2023

Another Trike Ride

Carol here ~

I completed the washing of all the finished quilts.  Time to get Lena going again but first I dusted, vacuumed and moped the quilting loft and did a bit of organizing.  Then I found the next quilt in line to be quilted, #21 for 2023.


And that is as far as I got before I fizzled.

We got another trike ride in yesterday, not sure where we were most of the time.  We ended up going around Sebago Lake and going through Windham on our way home.  I'm not too familiar with that area so really not sure how we got there!  It was a nice ride though, blue skies and sunshine.

I made our first batch of applesauce for this season the other day.  


It's always been a favorite of the grands ~ they call it Mamie's Famous Applesauce.  

We are headed to Rangeley tomorrow for a soccer game so will take a bowl up to Parker.  He has scored two goals so far this season.

Dan is also going to help Erin remove her air conditioners.  He had to do some finagling to install them in the first place as Erin's windows are a weird size so probably a good idea for him to be taking them out.

Vanessa and Lucas are hosting a German Exchange Student who arrived yesterday.  She is the same gal Kailey stayed with when she went to Germany last spring.  I'm sure they will be pretty busy the next couple of weeks. 

Pretty foggy on the pond this morn, these cold nights are helping the leaves to turn, can see the changes every day.

Tomorrow is the first day of fall, where did the summer go?  Did we have summer?  HA!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...