Friday, August 18, 2023

Carol's Facebook

Dan here ~

Thursday evening. Not too much happening here on the pond. I have been playing with my wood piles and bringing wood down to the wood box. Something to do I guess. If I collect the wood I need to burn it or I would create too many wood piles. I met with the neighbor and we talked about splitting some wood, you know, one for me, one for you type thing. Sounds like fun to me.

There is one thing about the current weather situation, we have no beach. We are still at the level of where we could be at ice out most years. Scary to think about when you look at the Farmer’s Almanac. They are calling for an early snow lasting until late April snows. It may make for an interesting spring.

In other news, Carol's Facebook account was deactivated after someone took over her account. Facebook pretty much left her with no opportunity to recover her account. They just deactivated it, why? Because they can. The only thing she can do is create a new account and see if anyone finds her. Technology is great when it works. When it don’t, I have no idea. You may be getting friend requests from her, they are real. I don’t know when she will create a new account. Royal pain where I am currently sitting.

My big lily is finished with it’s season, it was pretty but it is gone. 



I am still making 6” finished blocks in the studio. That is when I have the opportunity to sew. College starts soon...I hope.

I hope you have a good weekend we’ll keep you posted about Carol’s Facebook account. Don’t get it, but I don’t get a lot, but we learn to rely on the damn Facebook. 

 Oh well, Until next time…..

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...