Monday, March 27, 2023

Thank You Martha!

Carol here ~

Remember I told you a couple of weeks ago that our friend Martha volunteered to bind some of the donations quilts for us and we took her down four of them?

Well, she had all four completely bound in less than a week!  I went down to pick them all up.  Here they are, numbers 9, 10, 11 and 12 for 2023 all done!

2023-9

Close up of the quilting ~ CHANTILLY from Urban Elementz

2023-9

2023-10

Quilting Close up ~ A LITTLE BIT THIS from Urban Elementz

2023-10


2023-11

Quilting Close up ~ DRAGONFLY DANCE from Urban Elementz, love this one!

2023-11


Quilting Close up ~ FIELDS OF DREAMS also by Urban Elementz

2023-12

Thank you so much Martha! 😍

In the meantime, Lena and I have been pounding out the rest of the quilts Dan has pieced.  We finished up #20 yesterday, we are all caught up.  For now. 

2023-20

I even got the binding stitched on.


I am now waiting for warm weather so I can sit outside stitching in the sunshine ~ can't wait!

The town was working on our road a bit last week, they can't really do much until the frost is out of the ground but whatever they did improved it somewhat.


Definitely made it easier walking.

Starting to get some ice melting around the edge of Mud Pond, none yet on Green.


I sure am looking forward to seeing water when I look out the front windows.

Enjoy this last week of March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...