Monday, July 4, 2022

Happy 4th!

Carol here ~

Happy 4th of July!  

This picture showed up on my Facebook memories this morn from July 4, 2012 at Green Pond.


Four generations ~ my mom with her three daughters, the grandkids and the great grandkids.  Only one was missing, grandson Kyle.

Vanessa, Kailey, Jakob and Jakob's friend Tim came over on Friday.  Jakob and Tim had a great time on the paddle board.



I even gave it a try.  Got my bathing suit on just in case I wiped out but I didn't.




Wow, it gives your legs much more of a workout than I thought. My legs were like jello Friday night.

We ended up getting a second paddle board as both Evan and Bumpa thought it would be much more fun to be able to go together.

Saturday afternoon we headed to Rangeley.  We met Vanessa and Kailey there, went to dinner and then to see Erin in the DIVA show.


DIVA is a carbaret-style evening of music and dance.  Performers choose a singer, dress like them and perform their music. Erin has been participating since 2007, first as a performer and then as the director and performer.  

Here she is as Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.  Fabulous!


It was a great show ~ so much talent in the small town of Rangeley. If you haven't seen it you still have a chance as it runs tonight and tomorrow night also.

It was pretty quiet on the pond yesterday for a holiday weekend.  Probably be busier today, I know there will be a gang next door.  Hoping the wind doesn't blow as much ~ it was hot sitting out back out of the wind but cold out front in the wind.  

Enjoy the day, be safe!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...