Friday, July 22, 2022

Dessert

Carol here ~

Dan mentioned that he and Erin had picked blueberries and he wasn't sure what he wanted to make with them. Vanessa suggested this recipe ~ Easy Batter Fruit Cobbler.  So, he made it the other day.


I had a small piece out of one corner. Grandson Evan was here, this is what was left after he and Dan had their fill.


I thought Evan would finish it up for breakfast but he must of forgotten about it.

It has been HOT!  So, so thankful we have A/C as the last couple of days have been brutal.  Yesterday's storms were just to the south of us so all we got was thunder and a little rain.  So far this summer the storms have gone around us.  

I FINALLY finished up the washing of all the Rona Quilts that will be displayed at Maine Quilts next week.  Now we have to go over each one again, checking for loose threads before we fold and pack them up.  We will be hanging them (with help) at the Augusta Civic Center next Wednesday.  

Dan plans on being at the show for most of the time it is open.  I will not, too much for me.  Right now I'm planning on being there 10:00-ish to 3:00-ish both Thursday and Friday and noon-ish to closing on Saturday.  Hope to see you there!

Have a good weekend, stay cool!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...