Monday, June 27, 2022

Visitors/Weekend Photo Dump

Carol here ~

Summer has arrived!  What a gorgeous weekend!

We had visitors ~ on Thursday Dan's brother Greg stopped in for a quick visit.  (didn't get a pic)  Greg spends most of his time traveling around the country in his camper van.  

On Friday our friends Michelle and Stephen came by.  We enjoyed visiting on the front patio and lunch at the picnic table.  So good to see them!



Later Friday afternoon Grandson Evan arrived to spend the night.  We got an evening kayak ride in 


then he and Bumpa sat around the fire 'jammin'.  



More kayak and paddle board rides on Saturday and Sunday.  Lots of activity around the pond, everyone enjoying the beautiful weather.

I'll just drop the weekend photos....

Morning coffee on the patio with my favorite mug (was my mother's favorite also)









Hope you got to enjoy the summer weather also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...