Monday, May 16, 2022

Green!

 Carol here ~

I love all the different shades of green that spring brings as the trees start to leaf out and flowers begin to bloom.  Everything looks so fresh and bright.

Old Country Road



The Ridge

Look at the color of the new growth on this little fir tree.  


We had our coffee on the front patio the other morning. Not a ripple on the pond.


We stayed out there until the skeeters and black flies found us. Pesky little buggars.

I started the quilting on Evan's graduation quilt.  Got about two thirds done, should finish it up today.  I am using the digitized pattern BECKER'S SHOOTING STARS for the quilting.


This is probably the last picture you will see of it until it is gifted.

More and more docks and swim floats are showing up around the pond as summer people are getting their camps ready for the summer season.  Leaf blowers, lawn mowers and sometimes chain saws can be heard at various places around the two ponds, getting their work done so they can play later.  Sounds good to me!

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...