Monday, February 14, 2022

Ditto

Carol here ~

Yep, you guessed it, more of the same ~ binding and longarming.

I finished up the hand stitching of the binding on the TWO FAVORITES quilt.


We took it outside yesterday to get a picture of it completed.





I also got Rona 19 (no name yet) loaded onto to Lena Longarm and got started with the quilting. I chose the digitized pattern FERN FEATHER from Urban Elementz and used a thread called Shell. It is another one that blends well with all the different fabrics so that the quilting is more subtle but gives the quilt good texture.




As I mentioned, this quilt does not have an official name yet. Any suggestions? Here it is after Dan finished piecing it.


We have had some gorgeous sunrises the last couple of weeks.  I have to take a picture of them to show Dan what he is missing as he is not a morning person.

Green Pond

Mud Pond

Have a great Monday everyone ~ get outside for some fresh air!

Almost forgot, Happy Valentine's Day!
💘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...