Monday, January 17, 2022

The Weekend

Carol here ~

Our neighbors up the pond got a bit of ice skating in on Friday. It was fun watching them. Looked like they were having a great time.






Dan had continued his shoveling, making a couple more loops and a path across the pond.


Yesterday we walked the paths. It was gorgeous out and of course, it’s always good to get some fresh air. And yes, I had my ice grippers on!



I managed to get Rona 15 aka CHURNDASH SURPRISE loaded on Lena and get started on the quilting. I am using the pattern Celtic Curlz by Urban Elementz. It stitches out fairly quickly, about 25 minutes per pass.


I probably have about three more passes to go to finish up but probably won’t today as high winds are in the forecast and I don’t want to run the risk of Lena shutting down on me.



It's snowing hard here right now.  If you have to be out and about take it slow and leave yourself plenty of time.  Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...