Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Happy September!

Carol here ~

Happy September and happy first day of school to our music teacher daughter, Erin, and our four grands, Evan, Parker, Kailey and Jakob. Erin is beginning her 21st year of teaching, Evan is a senior, Parker and Kailey are freshmen and Jakob starts middle school. They are growing up!

Erin, Evan, Parker


Evan and Parker


Kailey and Jakob


Kailey and Jakob

Dan has mentioned in the past how well our tomato plants are doing and that I am usually the tomato eater but haven’t been able to eat them this year. Anyone that visits us goes home with a container of tomatoes including great niece Annie! She loves them and likes to pick her own. I’m just happy someone is enjoying them and they are not going to waste.



My blog is a bit later today because I had an early morning appointment to get my Covid booster shot. I am immunocompromised so my oncologist recommended I get my third booster shot at this time. I had no reaction to the first shot, definitely had a reaction to the second, we’ll see what I get with this one.

September is one of my favorite months.  I love the cooler nights as I like a cool room for sleeping.  I am starting to see a few leaves starting to turn, should be good color this year with all the rain we have had.

Enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...