Monday, August 9, 2021

A Busy Weekend

Carol here ~

We had a busy weekend. Granddaughter Kailey was here for a couple of nights ~ I even swam with her yesterday. Well, sort of. I got wet and sat on a floaty for a bit.


Kailey has an orthodontist appointment this morning so am meeting Vanessa there to drop her off then going to my PT appointment.

Saturday afternoon we had visitors! Our friend Martha, her daughter Megan, son-in-law Luke and grands Henry and Sam spent the afternoon. Luke and the boys had a blast swimming and fishing while the rest of us sat and visited on the patio. 



 It was a wonderful visit ~ so great to see Martha!




If you are a former customer of Threads Galore Quilt Shop then you will recognize Martha as she worked for us for many years. She and her family were also our neighbors in Rangeley.

Not much up for this week, just the usual appointments. August is flying by….

1 comment:

  1. Martha looks great as do you! Haven't see her since before her husband passed away. I always enjoyed her> Give her my best when you see/talk to her :)

    ReplyDelete

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...