Monday, June 14, 2021

The Weekend

Carol here ~

What a gorgeous weekend ~ sunny and just enough of a breeze to keep the bugs away! I spent the afternoons sitting out front under the awning with my book enjoying the pond activities. The water must be warming up as there were quite a few swimmers.

Saturday am 6/12/21


As I was sitting out there yesterday I heard a vehicle drive in. Thought it was Dan as he had taken the truck up on the hill to get a couple of things out of our shed up there but it was Erin that walked around the corner! She said she might be down but never really confirmed it so it was a nice surprise.

She and Dan got a kayak paddle in, saw some of my turtle friends.





My back is feeling a bit stronger every day. I have been walking with my snowshoe poles, they seem to give me a bit more stability, especially on the uneven ground. Yesterday, I walked up to the mailboxes twice, about 400 steps each way.

We have another busy week, appointments every day. Thursday I have three appointments! I think it’s going to be a long day. The last one of the day is PT. The therapist said if I’m too wiped that is was OK to cancel. We’ll see, I guess.

You are probably getting sick of seeing these sunset photos but each one is a bit different.  Here is the one Dan got on Saturday night.  Love the reflection of the clouds in the pond.

6/12/21


Have a good week!

1 comment:

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...