Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Thank you!

Carol here ~

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the prayers, positive thoughts, kind words and messages you sent my way following my post last Friday. I truly appreciate every single one.

My Vertebroplasty surgery is scheduled for Thursday, June 3rd.

I will be having radiation. On Tuesday, June 8th I will meet with the radiologist where he will “map” the exact area on my spine to be treated. I will then have ten treatments.

The combination of the surgery and the radiation should get me pretty much pain free. YAY!

I will also be going to PT twice weekly. I can’t wait to be able to move again!

I have been asked if I can have visitors. YES, I can. However, for most of June I have appointments every single day, some days I have double appointments. So for now, visits during the week are out but weekends are doable.

Please TEXT ahead if you would like to stop in. My phone number is 207-592-8378. (no phone calls)

I have been enjoying the spring greens come to life around the pond. So beautiful.


Dan picked up another load of flowers yesterday. 



I managed to get a few laps in around the yard last night while he was planting and mowing the lawn.


We are starting to see more activity around the pond as docks are going in, floats are going out and kayaks and canoes are being launched.  

The summer season is upon us!

2 comments:

  1. I'd never heard the word before so looked it up. I'm so glad you will be feeling much better when this is all completed. What kind of PT is required? Will be interested in hearing about your progress. Hang in there. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have a plan! May you be lifted up by your faith & receive the pain relief you need. Take care of yourself. You will continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...