Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Lena's Anniversary

Carol here ~

This popped up on my Facebook memories yesterday.

Quilting

It’s been three years since I traded in my Gammill Longarm for my Innova, aka Lena. Wow, it seems way longer than three years ~ way longer! I guess we have had so much going on these last few years that it is kind of hard to judge time frames.

Once Lena was up and running, I loaded and quilted up a couple of table runners then jumped right in to working on a show quilt with a very limited amount of time to get it done before it was to be shipped off to a show. I worked some long hours on this one.

Quilts
CERTIFIABLE


CERTIFIABLE was designed and pieced by Dan, free motion quilted by me.

Quilts
CERTIFIABLE


Quilts
CERTIFIABLE at MQX Show

Quilts
CERTIFIABLE at Maine Quilts


Lena’s part (the one we had to send to the factory) should be back this week. Fingers crossed we can install it and get her robotics going again!

I am still working on DOGWOOD LANE. I made good progress yesterday as the weather put a damper on any outside activities. I have the 18 Dogwood blocks and the 17 Rangeley Rambler blocks completed. I am now working on the 14 partial blocks then should be ready to start putting it together.

Quilts


Darn, I know I counted these Combo Units at one time and had the correct number, now I am missing two. Don’t you hate when that happens? Once I remake them I will probably find the missing two.

Quilts

Not much on the docket for today,  just more of the same ~ walk, quilt, read, maybe a nap.

There is a lot of warmth in this February sun, gives us hope that spring IS coming!

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh just looove seeing your handiwork. You each are such masters of your art. Such beautiful work. Is always a blessing to see masters of an art so enjoy their work. Doesn't matter if it is horse training, sewing, creating of any kind......just folks who love what they do and do what they love. Keep up the good work you two.....we need folks like you dear ones. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and for reading our blog!

      Delete

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...