Wednesday, September 2, 2026

September

Carol here ~ 

Happy September!

This gorgeous sunrise was what greeted me when I came out of the bedroom Monday morning. So pretty!


Saw these orange-y leaves on my walk.


I'm wondering what the foliage will be like this year as we are still in drought conditions.  Time will tell I guess.

While Dan and I were out in the kayaks the other day an osprey flew down the pond, swooped around, dipped low and headed right towards me. Yikes!  Don't think I looked like a fish.  He got just about to me and swooped back up again.  Wicked cool.

I've finished another binding, this is quilt 2025-37.  

2025-37

2025-37

I used the digitized pattern called FIELD OF DREAMS.

Lena and I also got two quilts quilted. 2026-10 was quilted with the digitized pattern called MODERN SQUARES, 

2026-10

2026-11 was quilted with the digitized pattern called BUBBLE CLAM JAM.  It's the first time I've used this pattern, guess I don't really like it, maybe because it's too big. Oh well.

2026-11

I have 2026-12 loaded on Lena, should be able to get it quilted in the next couple of days.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

September

Carol here ~  Happy September! This gorgeous sunrise was what greeted me when I came out of the bedroom Monday morning. So pretty! Saw these...