Carol here ~
It's hard to believe that July will be over in just a couple more days. Where did the time go?
We headed up to Rangeley on Sunday to attend the musical comedy presented by Rangeley Friends of the Arts. Daughter Erin was the choreographer and also a member of the cast. A fun time with talented participants.
We met up with Vanessa and Kailey then headed for lunch with Erin before she had to head to the theatre.
We had a nice ride home with the moon guiding us....not quite full but still pretty.
I've had a handful of on the patio stitching days so I've completed the bindings on two more quilts. Here are 2024-33 and 2025-33. Don't know how I got a quilt from 2024 and 2025 with the same number but it happened and it took us quite a while to figure it out. Still not sure....
| 2024-33 |
| 2024-33 Digitized pattern Dragonfly Dance |
| 2025-33 |
| 2025-33 Digitized pattern Deep Blue Sea |
Only three more quilts to bind in the 2024 quilt pile. Woohoo! I'm getting there!
Looks like we have much needed rain headed our way, enjoy these last July days!
No comments:
Post a Comment