Tuesday, September 17, 2024

More Soccer Games

Carol here ~ 

We sure have had a nice stretch of great weather ~ this is what the pond has looked like for many days in a row..


Several people around the pond took advantage of the beautiful day on Sunday to bring their swim floats and docks in.  A fall chore always better on a warm day instead of waiting for a cold and windy day.


We attended three soccer games last week, two in Rangeley and one in Waterville.

Photo by Erin

Parker

There was a game yesterday in Rangeley also.  Dan went, I stayed home.  Way too much sitting in the car for my backside.  

So instead, I got my walk in, finished the quilting on quilt 2024-16 that I had started last week, finished the binding on 2024-11 and went out in the kayak.  A pretty good day!

2024-16

2024-16

2024-11

2024-11

Did you see the moon last night?  Not full until tonight but I think it's suppose to cloud over here before moonrise.  Hope you get to see it from your location!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...