Friday, October 13, 2023

A Busy Week

Carol here ~ 

I've had a busy and fairly productive week.

I loaded Dan's quilt #21 for 2023 onto Lena, got it quilted and the binding stitched to the front.


I used the digital pattern MODERN SQUARES.

I also loaded quilt #22 onto Lena and got it quilted.  I found backings for #24 and #25 after looking all over for quilt #23 until we finally realized that is the one we made for Erin's music friend's baby.

I started turning the binding on #21 and stitching it down by hand thinking I would finish it up yesterday.


Instead, I ended up washing windows, getting my walk in

The Ridge


and going for a kayak ride.



See all that blue sky?  That was as we headed out.

This is what it looked like when we pulled the kayaks up on the beach and turned around to look back up the pond.


It started pouring a few minutes later.  Made it back just in time!


It didn't last long before the sun popped out again along with a rainbow arching over the ridge.  So pretty.


Wednesday we went to a soccer game that grandson Parker was playing in.  The field was wet so there was lots of slipping and sliding and wipe outs.  No one was injured, thank goodness.  

Rangeley won 4 to 1, I think that was the final score.

Parker

I also made muffins and applesauce this week.  Tomorrow's plan is to hoe out the car, it needs a good cleaning.

Then....I have a massage scheduled for mid-afternoon.  Ahhhhh. A good way to end a busy week.  After that I plan on doing nuthin'.

Hope you all have a great weekend and get out to see some fall foliage!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...