Friday, February 3, 2023

New Patterns for Lena

Carol here ~

I recently purchased a couple of new digitized quilting patterns for Lena Longarm.  Both are from Urban Elementz. The first is called LOOPHOLE.


I used this pattern on a couple of the quilts Dan pieced last month.  It stitches out fairly quickly and looks good.



Lighting wasn't good when I snapped this picture, hopefully you can see the stitching.

The second pattern is called MODERN SQUARES.  


I love how this one stitched out!



I will show you both of them again after I have stitched the bindings down.  Don't be looking for them anytime soon.  HA!

A special friend of daughter Erin's and his wife are expecting a baby this spring.  We are making them a quilt.  I saw this fabric and couldn't resist.


Isn't it adorable?  It is called "Now and Zen Yoga Animals", designed by Ashley Spires for Michael Miller fabrics.  The animals in their yoga poses make me smile! We haven't quite decided on a pattern yet.

I purchased this fabric from Oxford Mill End Store which is about five miles from us.

Have a good weekend ~ hope you are able to stay safe and warm!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...