Monday, January 16, 2023

Quilts & Storage

Carol here ~ 

We spent yesterday afternoon organizing quilts and putting them in the new storage cubbies we recently had made.


They held more than I thought they would, 27 in all. We put in several of our show quilts, all of the Rona collection and a couple others.





I made notes as we went along so hopefully we will know what is where.


I will get this this typed up and add the sizes of the quilts to it also.  Should help if we are looking for a particular quilt.

Now if we could get the rest of our quilt collection organized.  I think there are 10 quilts here on the bench in our bedroom.


There are about 14 of them in the storage space under the stairs behind my dresser plus all the ones around the house.

I have no idea how many are out in our storage unit.

And Dan keeps making them. (sigh) I think he made four in the last two weeks.  I need to break his sewing machine!

I put the binding on 1536-Version 1.


This message came up on the screen of my sewing machine as I was working on the binding.



Huh.  Never seen that before.  But I think it should be on Dan's machine, not mine.

Loaded 1536-Version 2 on Lena and got it quilted over the weekend.  This quilting pattern is called MARMALADE.


Did you see the sunset last night?  Spectacular!


Have a great Monday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...