Wednesday, January 11, 2023

A New Retreat

Carol here ~ 

Our friend Michelle Hiatt of Sew On The Go is announcing a new retreat in June ~ Spring Quilt Camp in Rangeley, Maine, Friday June 2nd ~ Tuesday, June 6th.  

Here is what she says about it ~

Have you seen Maine in June? Join me for a fabulous retreat in the beautiful mountains of Maine! Rangeley is in the Lakes Region and is just stunning! The large and spacious Kennebago Ballroom will become our classroom/studio for five days. Tons of time for sewing and relaxing. Spend relaxing evenings with new found friends on the front porch of the Rangeley Inn or down by the pond!

Special project for this retreat only:

* Day at the Lake Quilt Mystery - Exclusive Quilt Mystery for Spring Quilt Camp (see inspiration photo)

* Or UFO from a previous event with Michelle

**Quilt Retreat Includes:**4 nights lodging, 4 Breakfasts (Thursday-Sunday), 3 lunches (Thursday-Saturday), 4 dinners (Wednesday-Saturday), sewing room and quilt instruction at Rangeley Inn, Rangeley, ME

Retreat limited to 20 people - So reserve now! Sewing Machine rentals are available. 






I loaded Dan's latest quilt named 1536-Version One onto Lena to see if she was feeling a bit better than she was the day I had her quilt Michelle's quilt.  I did the same pattern, NIGHTLIGHT, and she worked just fine.  I don't think she liked the batik fabric but really, shouldn't have made a difference in her performance.



The quilting is complete, now I have to get the binding on.


My walking has been off this week as my ice grippers that I wear on my boots broke.  Tried to walk one day without them, but nope, way too icy.  I had new ones arrive yesterday, haven't tried them to see if they fit my boots yet, hoping they do so I can get a walk in after I get home from my treatment today.  I do miss getting the fresh air.

Have a great Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...