Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Power!

Carol here ~ 

We started with a full tank of propane when the power went off early Saturday morning.  


After running the generator all weekend we were down to 30% by Monday morning so Dan called the propane company to come fill it.  They arrived mid-afternoon with power coming on about 15 minutes later.  Yahoo!

Kind of a pricey weekend.  BUT!  We were warm, were able to shower, cook, do laundry and have our morning coffee ~ and that is Priceless!

We don't like to use our sewing machines when running on generator but I quickly got the binding made and stitched on Dan's MINE quilt the other morning so I would have something productive to do.  Finished it up yesterday.





The quilting pattern is called Whimsy Daisy Frog.  

I am meeting daughter Erin in Farmington tomorrow to give her the gift for Parker she had me pick up in Portland a couple of weeks ago.  We were suppose to have our family Christmas the past Sunday and I would have given it to her then but she was quite sick so onto Plan B.  

Looks like we are now getting together on the 29th in the hopes that everyone is healthy by then.

Friends and family are what it's all about whenever you get together, 

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...