Wednesday, November 24, 2021

This and That

Carol here ~

This was me yesterday.


We had to make an unexpected trip to the oncologist so I could get an IV of fluids because I spent most of Monday barfing and was very dehydrated. I have had several of these “episodes” during my treatment, no idea why, they just come on me all of a sudden. I felt OK until early afternoon, then it was all downhill from there. I will tell you one thing ~ I will never be drinking a blueberry smoothie again. Gross.

I am feeling better this morn, just a bit slow moving. Hoping I continue to feel better so I will be able to eat some Thanksgiving dinner.

We are going to Vanessa and Lucas’ tomorrow for our Thanksgiving dinner. Looking forward to a relaxing day with the family.

When we lived in Rangeley we always hosted Thanksgiving. I always had a small craft project for the kids (of all ages) to work on to help keep them out of the chef’s way in the kitchen.

I think this was from 2012 ~ candy cane reindeer.

L-R Parker, Joelle, Mom Avis, Me,Terri, Evan




Hope your are able to enjoy your holiday with friends and family.  Have a good one!

1 comment:

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...