Monday, November 15, 2021

Senior Photos

Carol here ~

Grandson Evan had his senior photos taken by Cat’s Eye Studio of Rangeley. Love them! Back in our day all the senior photos were just head shots and we were all posed the same way. Nowadays, each senior’s photos are more individualized, showing a bit of their personality. Can’t believe he’s a senior!

Here he is during his pre-school graduation.




Here are a few of my favorite's from his senior photos.






I forgot to tell you a funny last week. As you know, Dan is up in the quilting loft sewing til 12:00 - 1:00 most nights. I woke up at 3:00 AM the other morning, Dan not in bed. I listened for a bit to see if I could hear the sewing machine. Nope. Maybe he fell asleep in the recliner up there. Guess I should go check on him. As I am walking up the stairs I can see the recliner, he’s not in it. I continue up the stairs. He is sitting upright, at his sewing machine, in his roll-y chair, sound asleep. I gently touched his back, didn’t want to scare him and have him fall off his chair at this point, and asked him if he might be more comfortable in the bed. Don’t know how long he had been sleeping there but it didn’t look at all comfortable!

The wind and rain over the last few days has done a good job of stripping the rest of the leaves from the trees around the pond. Only now they are all piled up on the beach. Dan spent most of the day out there yesterday but didn’t get them all raked up. Guess they will be waiting for him today.


Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

 Dan here ~ Was out by the fire as it was a very nice evening. I had my doubts but the wind calmed down quite nicely.  I find it very hard ...