Thursday, July 1, 2021

Summer Fun

Carol here ~

A whole lot of this has been happening the last few days….


Vanessa, Kailey and Jakob came for a visit on Monday. It was HOT! My sister, Terri, is on vacation so her two girls, Kelsi and Joelle, and her grands, Annie and Alex were also here. We also have cousins renting the camp next door. The kids (big and small) were in the water all day!


Photo by Terri


I remember those days when my mother would have to drag us out of the pond for lunch. We never wanted to get out ~ back then we had to wait an hour after eating before we were allowed to swim again. And if we kept bugging her, asking if it was time yet, she would add on minutes. Pure agony!

Yesterday was the last day of Radiation! Yay! One less appointment to get to.



My rib/side has mostly healed. I think I will drive myself to PT today, give Dan a break. The PT office is in Auburn but before you get into the city, so pretty much a straight shot in.

Just a heads up ~ if you receive this blog post via email the email subscription is being discontinued in July.  The best way to continue to read our blog is to bookmark our site and check it from there.  I have a handful of blogs that I have bookmarked and read with my morning coffee.

Cooler weather for a few days ~ ahhhhhhhh!

Happy July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...