Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Visitors

Carol here ~

I got some patio binding done yesterday. There was a lovely breeze and temp was in the low 80's.


The only issue I had was Dan's lilies ~


their sweet fragrant smell was giving me a headache!


We had visitors on Saturday.  Our friend Martha, her daughter Megan and grandson Henry.  
Meg and Henry went out on the pond in a kayak and paddleboard while Martha, Dan and I chatted under the awing on the patio.


I have a birthday coming up so Martha gifted me a couple of dish cloths that she knits.  I love these dish cloths as she has gifted me several in the past.  Thanks Martha!   


Here we are beside the odorous lilies.


Haha, you can see Dan's reflection in the window behind Martha and Megan and a bit of Henry in the window behind me so I guess we all got in the photo!

Are any on you attending the Maine Quilt Show this weekend?


As of right now it looks like we are planning on heading over on Thursday.  Maybe we'll see you there?

Looks like we're getting a rainy day today, maybe I'll get Lena going this afternoon.  As Dan says, time will tell.

July sure is flying by ~ enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...