Friday, March 8, 2024

Good News!

Carol here ~

I had my PET scan last week and received the results at my oncology appointment on Wednesday.  

All clear, no Multiple Myeloma detected! Yay!  Also, my blood work and cancer markers all good.  

Onward I go with my chemo injections and oral meds.  

Still don't know what's causing my stomach issues, I know I have food sensitivities and allergies, maybe I need to be tested for those again as I think it was about ten years ago that I was first tested.  We'll see I guess.

I got the bindings stitched on the front of the remaining four quilts for 2023.


Here is the pile stacked in the cubbie waiting to be bound....and most of them will probably be waiting until I can sit out front on the patio under the awning.


And here we go again ~ #1 for 2024.

I used the digital pattern DRAGONFLY DANCE, one of my favorites.

2024-1

2024-1

I loaded #2 on Lena yesterday and got it about half way done using the pattern FALLING FOR YOU.

2024-2

The colors in this quilt are a bit wild for my taste, they were giving me a headache!  

The snow is going fast, enough gone so we could see beach! (at the moment) Who knows what will happen with all the rain predicted.


The last time we had a high water spring was the year we moved here ~ June 2019.  The water was up to the wall and over the first step.  

May 2019

Hopefully it won't be that high this year, no place to park my kayak!

Daylight Savings Time this weekend ~ Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dan's Ramblings

Dan here ~ A nice calm Thursday evening out by the fire. Tonight’s view up the pond.  I finally was able to buy the steel that I wanted for ...